Monday, August 11, 2008

Amy&Liam Wedding Day

First thing that comes into my mind when describing them is - CRAZY COUPLE :)
It was such a great fun to shoot their wedding day as a second photographer with my friend Konrad Paprocki.
It's been busy day from early morning preparations till cutting the cake, but I enjoyed every second of it :)
All the best...
Some of my favorite photos:

Bride and her wonderful dress...



Groom...



Lovely couple next to the Killarney Torc Waterfall...



Some reception details...



Party time... I have to honestly say - He is a really good singer :)



What a wonderful moment - Father and son...



She is just lovely...



This little princess really liked me ;)



Playing with the bubbles...



She was so adorable...



Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of Your Wedding Day!!

0 comments: